Transcom is hiring full-time At Home Technical Support and Customer Service Agents who have the ability work a variety of shifts! Ideal candidates will be tech-savvy and possess an expanded level of troubleshooting technique and have the ability to provide excellent customer service and technical support to one of our many renowned clients. Candidates should be available to work evenings, weekends, split shifts and holidays.
Our positions are full- time with benefit enrollment options. New hires are paid a competitive hourly wage regardless of call volume and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Transcom offers a paid training program via means of a virtual classroom in your home.
· Enjoy helping people
· Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
· Enjoy working independently and in a team atmosphere
· Experience with products or computer based personal content management applications
· User-level knowledge of computer technology, personal computer or other devices
· Ability to identify and describe the function of major hardware computer components.
· Experience with Mac OS X or Windows OS, web browsing, Email, various software applications and common files.
· Ability to install and remove applications.
· Previous call center experience, preferred
· Excellent customer service skills including friendly, courteous, and a professional manner
· Ability to accurately paraphrase conversation
· Ability to demonstrate desire to show initiative and ownership
· Ability to demonstrate aptitude for de-escalating an upset customer
· Able to listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy.
· Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies.
· Strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions with specific guidelines.
· Have the ability to multitask.
· Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations
· Experience interacting with customers (phone, chat, email, in person
· Complete schedule flexibility, including mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays and split shifts.
· Strong attendance record
· Ability to type minimum 40 wpm
What You Need:
· Internet access via DSL or cable modem (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
§ Required minimum download speed of 12 Mbps, minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps and Ping less than 100.
· Quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a family member).
· Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
· Ability to work a minimum of 35-40 hours a week via an assigned schedule between the hours of 8:00am and Midnight Eastern Time)
Other requirements (based on campaign assigned):
· A dedicated analog phone line to use for this position
§ must be an Analog landline; not VoIP or digital service
· A personal computer that meets the minimum requirements
§ Click Here to see our computer requirements